Key Largo Instructor training

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mikel

Reaction score
Question- I may do IDC in Key Largo so my wife can have a vacation at same time. I found "Keylargoinstructortraining" which is affiliated w Horizon (same owners I think).

Any opinions/feedback on the school or other suggestions for Key Largo PADI schools that do the intensive IDC course on regular basis (Full day each day till it's done then right to IE exam) would be greatly appreciated.

Did DM course at ProDive and they are fantastic. Only problem is it's so close to home it feels like driving to work. I want to feel like a tourist and in Ft. Lauderdale that's impossible for us. Thanks,
M

Yeah, check out rainbow reef in tavernier. Its within minutes of key largo, and they do a really good job. I work in key largo at Dive In, unfortunately we dont have the staff for an idc, but rainbow reef probably does the best. If you call, ask for avout, tell him rob sent ya, he might cut you a deal. I went to pro dive in ft lauderdale, lol, that was my vacation!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom