Blackbeards next week!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tedwhiteva

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Two buddies and I are going back to Blackbeards for the week starting Jan 9. May not be the peak season down there, but it beats the snow, ice, and cold here. Anybody else on the Board gonna be there?:D

Not going to be there but sounds great! Our low here tonight is -4F then with Wind chill -17F.

Have a great trip!

Any week on a boat diving in the ocean is way better than being snowed in, or in my case, trapped for hours on freeway. I've heard that Blackbeard's trips are alot of fun. Have a blast! Do post a trip report & pics when you return.

sounds fun, I've been eyeing them for a late-Winter or early-Spring getaway. Please do post a trip report!

thats the plan anyways... , it'll be my first scuba trip (yet alone first liveaboard)

thats the plan anyways... , it'll be my first scuba trip (yet alone first liveaboard)

you took the words out of my mouth, except I'm going in August. I can't wait.

This will be my first liveaboard. I am new to this adventure! I can't wait:

Will be on the boat May 30th! Here are pictures from past trips! Always a fun trip! Two Tanked Productions HD & SD Underwater Productions and video services
600_IMG_3975_sunrise_on_the_SE_2006.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom