Seadive mask

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ronhend

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi,

Anyone using a Seadive Eagle Eye Tru-vision mask?

What do you like or dislike about it?

Does it have a purge valve?

Thinking about getting one and need to know if it is worth the money.

Thanks,

Ron

I use a Seadive X-One. The one I use does not have a purge valve. I like the form and shape, the black skirt, the softness of the skirt, the lens coatings, the fit, the room for the nose (does not press on the nose like some masks do under pressure), and the anti-fog feature. It is my forth mask and the best. I would buy another one.

Visually Enhanced Mask

As far as the purge valve goes....(by-the-way i don't own a Sea Dive)....if you plan on doing cold water diving or wearing thicker gloves it is a little tricky to pinch your nose with the purge valve. I dive up here in the Great Lakes area and there are times either with wet gloves or dry gloves that it is hard to pinch around the purge valve to clear my ears. Don't know what kind of diving that you do....but I just thought that I would throw that in there about the purge valve. As far as the Seadive mask....there are probably more experienced people than I...

I have one with a black skirt, anti fog lens and purge that I have never used... I would be willing to sell it and can email you a pic if interested. I bought it last summer when I couldn't find a tyke with black skirt... located and bought one the following month so have no need for the seadive now.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom