August Diving South and Saint John's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

coombsm

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello

I am considering booking my first trip to the Red Sea diving the South and Saint John's Route with Emperor Divers on July 30th, 2010. Liveaboard.

I am wondering if anyone can provide advice on weather, winds and dive difficulty. Also what is the typical visibility like this time of year.

I already know to expect Red hot air temps but that's all I know..

Thanks and happy New Year, 2010.

You will have an absolute fantastic trip. I love St. John's and I love summer. Actually this winter I'm planning to leave Egypt for two months because it's too cold ;o)

Anyways, you can find some information regarding temperature and weather if you check out my website WELCOME TO AZIAB and click on "Yearly cycle". If you have any further questions you are more than welcome to email me. As to choice of boat/operator there are plenty of good ones around. I've been working with several on many difdferent boats over the last 10 years here in Egypt so I know some of them personally if you want advice.

cool runnings
........a........

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom