Were can I see the new Naui Tables?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cnidae

Reaction score
The subject says it all.

Thanks

I wasn't aware there were any new tables from NAUI. If there were, I'd think NAUI would be making a big deal about them by letting EVERYONE know about then.

I got to talk to the west coast NAUI rep a few weeks ago, he mentioned nothing about new tables. I really don't think there are any new NAUI tables.

GQMedic once bubbled...
I wasn't aware there were any new tables from NAUI. If there were, I'd think NAUI would be making a big deal about them by letting EVERYONE know about then.

I got to talk to the west coast NAUI rep a few weeks ago, he mentioned nothing about new tables. I really don't think there are any new NAUI tables.
NAUI has or soon will issue RGBM-based tables. They will be much simpler to use that the traditional PADI or Navy/Naui/SSI tables ---- just look up 1st dive, 2nd dive, 3rd dive, etc. Perhaps a search of their website will pop it up. They are undoubtably copyrighted and so therefore will probably not be available as a free download on the web.

Well, I'll be damned! *falls over* That'll teach me for flappin' my gums!

I wish the rep would have told me about this beforehand, it would have been nice to have seen these since I just finished my ITC and all I've been taught to do was teach the current (or should I say OLD) tables... *slaps own forehead*:confused: ;-0 :boom:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom