Pompano Special Deal!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jupitermermaid

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
For the month of January, Pompano Dive Center is offering a special BYOB (Bring Your Own Buddy) for pay for one, get one half off. This means your buddy pays $60 and you pay $30, or split the price and both pay $45. A win-win deal! What a way to bring in the New Year!

Yep! You'll want to do your spearing away from the people who are sight seeing, as on any boat. A cooler is available on board to keep your catches in until you return to dock.

OK, who is available on a Friday to buddy with me? :)

The water is great it's the SI that kills me.... Did a dive New Years day and that is about as cold as I like to get during and SI..... Eventually I will give in and have to suck it up and go....

The water is great it's the SI that kills me.... Did a dive New Years day and that is about as cold as I like to get during and SI..... Eventually I will give in and have to suck it up and go....

For me, it was the downpour as soon as the boat I was diving from arrived at the dock. Even my WarmWind couldn't keep me dry and warm enough as I loaded up my car. :depressed:

Get a dive parka... It makes a world of difference. I bought mine directly from TruWest, but Jupiter Dive Center (I'm sure Pompano Dive Center has the same one) has one made my Chamois, and it it looks extremely durable and warm.

I bought one from JDC last week, and it really does the job! Bundled up in the lined jacket and hood keeps the wind and chill off you (for the most part :D). Last winter I wimped out of diving for quite a bit of the winter, but this year I'm prepared!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom