Ikelite 6140.05 for Canon S5-IS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have just started researching this Ikelite housing and am not having much luck locating one. Anyone out there able to help with availability/cost for this puppy?

I had the same issue. Ikelite no longer makes it. I couldnt find one anywhere, and i have looked for a while.
Sorry

I sent a private message to Chief_Charlie.
I have a full S5 IS setup including the 6140.05 housing, strobe, Wide Angle, TTL cord and can include the camera and a card as well. If anyone is interested let me know.
Only used in a Quarry for some testing and then in the Galapagos for a week.

I have a Ikelite Housing 6140.05 as well. Will sell the housing and strobe or housing, strobe, and Camera. Let me know.

I have a Ikelite Housing 6140.05 as well. Will sell the housing and strobe or housing, strobe, and Camera. Let me know.
Good evening, Ryan (?): I just received your message (have been in the hospital for surgery) re: Ikelite 6140.05 available. I would certainly appreciate chatting with you about what you are offering and your prices. Please let me hear from you if the items are still available. Cheers//Charlie Brown

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom