Olympus dual ttl converter, Oly TTL-C3 duo adapter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blibecap

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have for sale a mike dive Olympus dual ttl converter. The circuit allows you to use Sea&Sea TTL flashes with the Olympus camera.

This system is used with any Olympus camera and housing that can use a external flash. There is a part that slips into the hot shoe connector on the camera and connects up to the external flash connector on the Olympus housing. This unit has the conversion circuit on it to convert the Olympus flash signals to signals that the Sea&Sea flash understands.

The other part plugs into the outside of the Olympus housing and allows you to connect one or two Sea&Sea strobes. I purchased this unit directly from mike dive a german company a couple of years ago and have used it with excellent results.

I originally paid $360 for this item and that is the current price with shipping. I would like to get $200 for this item. If you looking for Sea&Sea flash units I am selling YS-30ttl duo, YS-60 TTL and YS-120 ttl Duo flashes on Ebay under my ID Blibecap.

Here is the web site, you may need to convert from German.

http://mikedive.de/index.php?option=com_co...7&Itemid=21

Please feel free to ask any questions.

post-2195-1262928928.jpg

post-2195-1262928873.jpg

post-2195-1262928886.jpg

post-2195-1262928896.jpg

post-2195-1262928910.jpg

post-2195-1262928920.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back