Looking for Buddy for Gilboa!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CrazyDave

Contributor
Reaction score
I am going to be on vacation in Port Clinton In August. I am looking for a Dive Buddy for Gilboa. I am open August 19-22. I was looking for one day at Gilboa and if possible a day in Lake Erie.
I have to save a couple of days for Cedar Point and we (Bro-in-law) and I are going to the Indians game on the 18th.
I just passed Padi AOW and Nitrox this weekend. Under twenty dives so far but I have been a dive hog since getting certified, going almost every weekend.
Any and all offers will be gratefully excepted. :D

Dave,

I would love to dive with you on that Monday! I usually have Monday's off! However, my wife has told me that I will be spending that particular Monday painting the living room! I have tried posting messages on my local scuba club's website.....I can never get any takers! Maybe we could plan another day later on this year. I did Gilboa midweek in late October! Couldn't believe how pristine it was!

Thanks for the reply
We will see about later in the year. With my job it is hard to get a day off in midweek, so that week was my best hope. I have tried a local dive shop's (New wave, out of Port Clinton) message board and with any luck I will get a nibble from someone there. With all the talk about Gilboa I was looking forward to diving it .

Chris,

I'm available for mid-week diving every other week. Give me a buzz.

Rachel

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom