Sealife dc800 w/ys-90dx strobe, tray, arm, case

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

papanano

Contributor
Reaction score
I have a SEALIFE DC800 camera, SEA&SEA YS-90DX STROBE, SEA&SEA TRAY and ARM, PELICAN 1500 case. the stobe is new and has only been in the water once which was this weekend (1/10/10). everything except the strobe was bought new by me last january (2009) for our wedding trip to cozumel. it has never been flooded and everything works perfectly. everything has always been thouroughly rinsed and dried and the "o"rings cleaned and lubed after every outing. there is an extra battery for the camera and all download and accessory cables and instructions are included. this has been a great system for me to learn on and i am only selling it to help finance a dslr set-up. attached are a few pics i took with this system in cozumel and this past sunday in the puget sound. the BIG BLUE brand 1x5w LED focus light and ball mount kit is NOT included but can be had for extra $$ if you buy the rest of the system. i paid approx. $1100, not including focus light, for all of it. I will only accept PAYPAL, you pay the fees, unless it is a local sale. shipping in the lower 48 is included. i will ship internationally but you pay the shipping.

$750 obo or will separate

Attachments

• PICT0070.JPG
    PICT0070.JPG
    262.1 KB · Views: 114
  • PICT0013.jpg
    PICT0013.jpg
    448.7 KB · Views: 75
  • PICT0063.jpg
    PICT0063.jpg
    454.2 KB · Views: 63
  • PICT0231.jpg
    PICT0231.jpg
    405.7 KB · Views: 72
  • PICT0051.JPG
    PICT0051.JPG
    286 KB · Views: 67
  • PICT0044.JPG
    PICT0044.JPG
    147.2 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
hi,
price for the Ys90 strobe ??

I am from Italy, I can pay with paypall and pay for shippment

pls, would U answer me on my mail: v20167@hotmail.it ??

tkx
vito

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom