• McDonalds

Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Glazed Donuts

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Grilled food (steaks burgers)

Votes: 17 20.5%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The All-American sub from safeway, one of those will last you all day with enough to share with your buddy, plus it is (slightly) more healthy than fast food, and for 8 bucks you can't go wrong.

I love seedless grapes to munch on between dives. Sometime we take crackers and cheese as well. I like a sub as well after the dives.
Although a cheese burger by HarleyDiver is one of the BEST!! dive meals.

Always, lots of water!!!:) :)

Watermelon is awesome during a surface interval. Especially if it is on ice. M & M' s are also pretty good.

:guitar:

Personally we buy a bag of mango and watermellons... these are delicious .. mangos get cut into three and watermellon in to lots more than that....

The water mellon peices also make good play toys as youo rub it into you friends face or hair ... during surface intervals and it washes out no problem...

We also have peanuts around some times.

But for the longer SI when we have lunch it's Mars Bar or M&M or Snickers Milkshakes, great stuff blend your fav choch bar with ice and milk .. yum yum

:wacko: - just watch out for the brain freeze

I usually go with a high energy smoothie before the dive and fruit or cheese and crackers work for the surface interval.

Afterwards I always get the post dive munchies :lunch:
Then it's time for the big hero or grillfest!

P.S. For people like me who tend to get queasy on boats after a heavy meal, a smoothie is a great way to get a good high quality pre dive breakfast.

I usually take the following with me:
baby carrots
mixed nuts
apple
nectarine
flatbread
yogurt
as well as a lot of water.

Diverlady

I bring orange slices, water, and Starburst fruit chews. For some reason, Starbursts taste soooo good when you get out of the briny sea.

Can we go diving now? Canwe? Canwecanwecanwe? :hyper:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom