RDX-450D/Canon DSLR Complete Sytem for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

guamrider

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
This is a complete system for the Canon EOS 450D (xsi) camera. It includes the camera with the standard 18-55mm lens, and everything listed below.

SS-06608A RDX 450 Housing and standard port
Port Base L (30109) (adapter for the compact port)
NX Compact Dome Port (56601)
Zoom Gear for 18-55mm lens
Grip-Stay L, Dual strobe arm (22108)
2 YS-27A Sea & Sea strobes with flex-link arms and fibre optic cables.
Spare battery and charger, lens hood, manuals, etc.

This package is less than a year old and it has approximately 20 dives total. A Canon 60mm macro lens will also fit inside the standard port, and the Canon 10-22mm wide angle lens in the dome port. These lenses are not included.

I bought all of this brand new last Mar-April. You can check it out at the Sea & Sea website and I can also send you pictures if you wish.

If you price this all out it would be well over $3,600. I'm selling all of it for $2,500. The reason I'm selling it is that I have very poor vision due to an accident and it's becoming impossible for me to see through the viewfinder. This is quite frustrating but it's reality so someone will get a very good package.

Please email me at info@avpguam.com if your interested.

Thats a really good deal for someone looking for a quality, BARELY used DSLR set up.

Back
Top Bottom