XS Scuba Cargo Snorkel- BP/W users where do you stow it?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jagfish

The man behind the fish
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I have good luck with the Aqualung folding snorkel because it has that blue plastic shell to hold the folded snorkel relatively well in my wetsuit/drysuit pocket.

The XS Scuba Cargo snorkel is a much better snorkel in my estimation (has a purge), but there is no shell or strap to keep it rolled up (to the best of my knowledge)

To those BP/W users who carry the Cargo snorkel, where do you stow it? (and how do you keep it rolled up?)

I carry a Oceanic fold up snorkel, ends fold to middle, held together with a piece of bike inner tube and secured to ring inside of x-shorts with a double ender.

I use a BP/W XS cargo and it fits in my thigh pocket of the dry suit. In a wet suit I use an OMS thigh pocket to hold it. Great snorkel!

I use a BP/W XS cargo and it fits in my thigh pocket of the dry suit. In a wet suit I use an OMS thigh pocket to hold it. Great snorkel!
Did you tie a boltsnap to it somehow?

Did you tie a boltsnap to it somehow?

I just stuff it in the bottom then put all my junk on clips above it. Never really needed it but used it to snorkel once. Funny, it was the best snorkel I ever used. :D

To those BP/W users who carry the Cargo snorkel, where do you stow it? (and how do you keep it rolled up?)

I keep mine on a closet shelf, and break it out when I go freediving.:D

It's a bit hard to explain, but when rolled up the mask clip fits inside the top of the snorkel. Check out this picture.

I always keep the mask clip on my mask. Never had any issues after three years and a lot of dives. I do hate snorkels!!! :D

I keep mine on a closet shelf, and break it out when I go freediving.:D

:no:

Yeah, me too.

I just use my regulator on the surface of rough seas as I come back with a third in my tanks anyway.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom