SEA&SEA DX-1200 HD - (like new) lower price!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScubaDiverGreg

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
This one is gently used, and in mint condition! The camera itself is perfect, not a single ding or scratch. The housing is also almost perfect, it just has a few superficial scratches on the screen part of the housing. I'm including all the original accessories and instructions, except the o-ring lube. The camera is in it's original packaging as well. I used this on my trip to Utila, but don't plan on doing another trip for the next few years because of school. It's in great condition, and has taken great pictures I'm also including an extra battery! I'd like $420 or best offer. With the extra battery it costs $635+ new. Case seals perfectly; not a single leak. And keep in mind, it is in almost perfect condition and I'm including an extra battery. You're getting a super deal at $420.

seaandseasale062.jpg

seaandseasale056.jpg

seaandseasale054.jpg

Shipping will cost $20 for the camera. It will be sent with insurance, tracking number, and delivery confirmation. Contact me if you have any other questions. Payment is with PayPal.

Now, here are some pictures taken by this camera using the internal flash or no flash. Depths range from 40-70ft.

UTILA2009567.jpg

UTILA2009556.jpg

UTILA2009777-1.jpg

UTILA2009947-1.jpg

11.jpg

15.jpg

My YouTube video also shows more pictures and underwater video: YouTube - Utila, Bay Islands, Honduras scuba diving with Captain Morgan's

NOTE: Sorry for the double posting. Can someone delete my first thread: http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/classifieds-photography/320472-x2-sea-sea-dx-1200-hd-still-video-camera-one-new-one-used-like-new.html

It's SOLD. I just sold it locally one hour ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom