2010 Spring Megadive Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tao of the Dive

Rabid Otter Spotter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Okay, after that last 2 week cold snap, and a prolonged era of Dive hibernation, I'm jonesing for a Megadive AND a Megadive planning thread. Because let's face it, half the fun is the thread, the other half is the weekend itself... lol. Might be a shade early, but I'm willing to bet there are alot of people who could use a good old positive Megadive thread.

So, three rabid river otters walk into a bar, a Revolutionary, a Priest, and a Dive website administrator....

[Edit]
The Date has been set for April 16-18, and they've reserved Beaver's Landing for us. This decision was made on page 9, the real planning begins after that. But, the entire thread is good reading!
Facebook event link if you want to use it to invite friends that use FB: Link
[/edit]

Last edited by a moderator:
Did somebody mention rum???

Whoo hoo! Let the megadive festivities begin.

www.ginniespirngsoutdoors.com
Tent camping at the Turkey Roost. Family event, though the fire circle can get interesting.
Everybody mostly just chips in food or $$ for potluck style lunch/early dinner on Saturday. Mornings are omlettes megadive style.

We have to convene the 'council of the elders' in order to determine a date... But I imagine it will be sometime in April or May if tradition still holds true.

And I was jsut kiddin' about the council of the elders bit...Nobody would confuse Ken or David for being anything but old...tee hee....

So Jenny, has the Rum tote been revived/ located?Last I heard it was MIA.

Last I heard, one kilted man had it.

We tried to have a meeting of the minds of the Imperial Council of the MegaDive once. But the minds were conspicuously absent.

Was Rum or a French accent involved?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom