Diving in nabq bay, egypt

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nikko1829

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi everyone

Question..... I ll be staying at the Royal Albertros hotel in nabq bay.

Was wondering which dive centre is the closest to the hotel... does anyone have a clue????

Cheers

Nick

Hi there
Maybe you should have posted in the Red Sea forum
Anyway I know the albatross I have picked up some guests when I was working at MrDiver that is at the Mirabel hotel.
Nabq bay has got a long fringing reef so no beach dives you need to go at least to Sharks Bay but dive operators offer free transfers
If you go with Mr Diver the DC Manager Luciano is a friend of mine he has great experience and will surely help you out well

Winner

Cheers for that buddy will do.....

Again thanks

Nick

Hi folks...

Can anyone give me advice on dive centres close to the royal albertros hotel in nabq bay?????

Cheers

nick s.

In Sharm you don't need a dive center close to your accommodation. Dive centers arrange transportation to/from the jetty every day free of charge (actually included in the dive package). However, being accommodated in Nabq means that you'll have like 30 minutes to/from the jetty every day.

Cheers buddy, the advice is sunken in

Nick

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

threads merged...

Back
Top Bottom