National Geo. Explorer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JustAddWater

Reaction score
I just saw the National Geographic Explorer episode about mapping Florida caves; Wakulla (sp?) Springs and Ginnie Springs. As a person who is not a cave diver I found it very interesting, especially the equipment and logistics involved in doing such dives.

JustAddWater once bubbled...
I just saw the National Geographic Explorer episode about mapping Florida caves; Wakulla (sp?) Springs and Ginnie Springs. As a person who is not a cave diver I found it very interesting, especially the equipment and logistics involved in doing such dives.

I saw that on tv too. Very interesting.

That also means lots of gear to schlep on: multiple tanks, multiple lights, backup gear. Gotta have extra $$$ lying around to get into cave diving.

I'm still working on getting my regular set up together. Oh well. Guess I won't be getting into cave diving anytime soon.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom