Dive club and Charters for the 2010 season

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PADIinstructor

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I have just started instructing at Diver's Wearhouse in Ottawa (as well as working) and we are making a dive club for the summer. If anyone is looking to join, we are going to be offering charters all summer long (2 -2 tanks dives on Saterdays, 1-2tank on Sunday, 1 shore dive Wednesdays (boat dive every second Wednesday)). Dive club members will get special rates on any rental gear that they need and will be privied to special deals in the shop.

We operate our dive resort in Brockville at a private 2.5 acer water front residence turned Bed & Breakfast called The Riverside Dive Resort. At the resort we have a stand alone air compressor, and are fully equippeed to do nitrox fills and tri-mix for technical diving.

We have 2 large boats that have a fully covered deck, a head, BBQ, life jackets and enough room for 20 divers and 2 tanks each. They are equipped with their own emergency O2, Defib kit, first aid kit bial-out tank w/reg and spare parts.

Please contact the shop for rates and group pricing

Dan Bedard
Diver's Wearhouse (Riverside Dive Resort)
Ottawa, Ont Brockville, Ont
613-723-3055 613-723-7222

how much would Sunday dives cost for 2 tanks? (i have own equipment) OW with just 7 dives under my belt. The 7 dives after certification were done in FL last year.

Well the costs for a 2 tank dive will vary depending on where the sites will be that will be dove. Typical costs usually rage from $45-$70 or 80 as we operate from Prescott all the way up through Kingston. Lunches are usually provided on the longer charters (BBQ).

Back
Top Bottom