Slipstream Fin size problems???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mayor

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi,
After spending most of last year wet I have really enjoyed using my OMS Slipstream fins with OMS spring straps. They are an XL with XL spring straps .The fins fit very well with size 9/3mm boots and size 10/5mm boots.

Life was so good till I got a new dry suit with size 10 boots attached. Can't find a good fit, the XL foot pocket is not large enough and the XXL is to big in the OMS. So I try on the XXL XS Turtle fins. They fit better, still a little snug and don't really like the weight of them.

Any one have JETs that have used the OMS and XS before. Thinking about cutting the OMS to fit the dry suit then getting a new pair for my wet sut days. It's crazy that I can not find a good fit in this style fin. Some ideas would be great!!!! :D

Stopped by a SP dealer but they did not have the size to try on. Strange that such a great fin was not in stock when they have a full room of tech gear.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom