US Divers regulator parts and rebuild instructions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

uncle.al

New
Reaction score
Does anybody know where I can get parts for a US divers SE3 regulator? How about rebuild instructions and diagrams (web site??)
Thanks

Scubaroo once bubbled...
Not exactly bargain prices though.

http://www.stores.ebay.com/cjsstudyandgarage

I would say that again, his prices are a rip off!!!! The cost on some of those kits makes me laugh!!!! I would just as soon go to a dive shop, and pay for the service. At least then, you wouldnt have to pay exorbitant prices for parts... And, you know its going to get done correctly, hopefully... just a little bit for labor...

Yeah, the guy on ebay has kinda convinced himself that he can charge anything and we'll pay it. He used to have fairly good deals considereing the $10 he charges you for shipping, but now its just kinda rediculous. I just can't really see anyone paying some of these prices. The conshelf is as simple to rebuild as it gets. I rebuilt mine because the lds wanted about $150 to service it. It took me about an hour to do the first and second stage and I payed $20 for the kit from the guy on ebay including shipping. I got lucky and caught one of those auctions he used to have. Isn't he charging like $25 for a R190 service kit plus the $10 shipping... thats crazy... the r190 kit only has a few o-rings and a lp seat and a new nyloc... hardly worth even a few bucks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom