Professional Underwater System for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

videodiver

Reaction score
I have a Sony PD150 Professional model, with a Sea & Sea Underwater Housing, Sartek 18 Watt Lighting System, Wide Angle Lens for the Underwater Housing, and the PD150.
An assortment of filters, batteries, camera case for the PD150, a Pelican Case for the Housing and a carry on bag for the lighting system.
Two 300 min batteries for the camera and rechargeable batteries for the housing monitor. There is over $10000 in equipment. The Sartek lighting system has been updated in Oct. and needs to be sent in once a year for updates and to keep in warranty. Asking 7000.00 For all

video diver, why no trader rating? this is a big investment for someone to make. where are you located?

Sartex 18Watt Lights.jpg

Sony PD150.jpg Here are a few pics. I hope this helps.

Lots of extras.jpg

DSCN2359.jpg

Thanks for the pics, After doing a little more research, I will take a pass. I cant seem to find anything about MWB. I think I am just going to get another Amphibico Housing once the perfect te MWB for the Sony 520.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom