Heading for Key Largo in 2 weeks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hragin

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I'm planning to add some diving in Key Largo to the front end of a business trip to Miami. Since I bringing my wife, and she doesn't dive, we're staying at the Marriott in Key Largo. They have a dive shop "It's A Dive" on their property. Does anyone have any experience with them?

I'm plannig to tie some diving in Key Largo to the front end of a business trip to Miami. SInce I brining my wife, and she doesn't dive, we're staying at the Marriott in Key Largo. They have a dive shop "It's A Dive" on their property. Does anyone have any experience with them?

The Marriott in Key Largo is a very up-scale facility for which you will enjoy. I would recomend diving with Silent World Dive Center who's dock and shop is in the same area.

Definatley go with Silent World Key Largo...

The dive shop on the Marriot property has an excellent reputation. As do most of the other dive ops in Key Largo.

What dates? I will be in KL Feb 25/26/27 diving with Silent world. My buddy and I don't mind a 3rd. We plan on diving shallow reefs unless the boat just has to go elsewhere.....been deep, done that, like more bottom time better. :)

I tired to book a combined snorkel and scuba dive trip with Its a Dive last year with my daughter and my mother, but the marine conditions blew out the trip. This is one of the few ops that will put divers and snorkelers on the same boat (obviously a shallow dive site): maybe your wife would enjoy snorkeling??? Again, no experience with the shop because of the marine conditions but the staff was professional and very nice. I have also been out with Silent World and Conch Republic and both are excellent

Thanks for the generous offer, unfortunately I will be diving from the 18th to the 21st, then off to a conference. Again I appreciate the offer, safe diving and have fun.

I'm planning to add some diving in Key Largo to the front end of a business trip to Miami. Since I bringing my wife, and she doesn't dive, we're staying at the Marriott in Key Largo. They have a dive shop "It's A Dive" on their property. Does anyone have any experience with them?

I have heard of them but I wouldn't make them my first choice, because I think it's a rather dumb name for a dive Op.

We've been out with It's a Dive once. Everything was acceptable. Subsequently (last Sept.), we made reservations by phone for an AM two tank trip. When we showed up, they told us they had no record of the reservation and there was no space on the boat. Too bad for us. Mighty curious that the dive boat was completely occupied by a single group of snorkelers. It's a Dive has lost all my future business.

We've been out with It's a Dive once. Everything was acceptable. Subsequently (last Sept.), we made reservations by phone for an AM two tank trip. When we showed up, they told us they had no record of the reservation and there was no space on the boat. Too bad for us. Mighty curious that the dive boat was completely occupied by a single group of snorkelers. It's a Dive has lost all my future business.

I guess "It wasn't a Dive" for you that day

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom