"Into the Drink" Premieres This Week

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nick.Lucey

Series Host
Reaction score
# of dives
"Into the Drink" is premiering Sunday, February 7, 2010 at 11:30am and 6:30pm on Tuff TV in Wichita/Hutchinson, Kansas (KGPT-D4, Channel 49), Little Rock/Pine Bluff, Arkansas (KKYK-DT, Channel 49) and Fort Smith/Fayetteville/Springdale/Rogers, Arkansas (KFDF-CA, Channel 10). Also, look for "Into the Drink" on Tuff TV very soon in Tyler/Longview, Texas (KIVY), Dallas, Texas (KHPK), Memphis, Tennessee (WBII), Atlanta, Georgia (WYGA), Austin, Texas (KVAT), and Charleston, West Virginia (W31CA).

"Into the Drink" will be on Retro Television Network (national feed) every Sunday at 9:00am EST beginning Sunday, February 14. Check back soon for a complete list of stations.

"Into the Drink" will also be televised on Resort & Residence TV (DirecTV Channel 354) on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 8:00pm EST, Mondays and Wednesdays at 10:30am and Sunday at 4:00pm EST starting Thursday, February 11.

New stations are coming online all the time. Check back soon for updates.

For more information, visit the "Into the Drink" Watch It page: www.intothedrink.tv/watch

Nick,

If I'm not mistaken, ITD was going to be broadcast here in Houston on Ch 55; but now I don't see it listed on their site nor your site. Has something changed or do I have the station wrong?

Good luck,

Couv

Looks like I may have to replace te TV antenna that blew off the roof in the storms three weeks ago. I was enjoying a few weeks of peace and quiet, but this would be worth it!

Couv, we are waiting for the official list of stations that will be broadcasting "Into the Drink" on Retro Television Network, which may include Channel 55 in Houston. We should know more soon. Please check our "watch it" page for updates: www.intothedrink.tv/watch

Ross, we're still working out the details of our international distribution. Please stay tuned for updates on that.

Dr. Bill, thank you! I hope you get to see it and enjoy!

Cheers,
Nick

Nick.

Congratulations on your TV program. This type of programing is about 20 years over due...

I am just a slow talking, slow walking, country boy from rural Orange county who now lives on a hill on the Central coast of Kalifornia over looking an angry Pacific ocean. I must confess some how your program has slipped under the radar and until now I had never heard of the program.

Is there a station that serves the five cities area that carries the program? If so which one and when?

Good luck with this venture,

Dr. Sam

Hi Dr. Sam, thanks for your kind words. We premiered on Tuff TV yesterday to a very limited market (which doesn't include California) and we premiere on Retro TV next Sunday. We are still awaiting the official list of stations that carry Retro TV and thus our show, but we should know this week. Meanwhile, we will also premiere on DirecTV channel 354 this Thursday evening at 8pm, if you get DirecTV.

UPDATE: Looks like we won't be premiering on Resort & Residence TV this Thursday, but hopefully on Sunday, Feb. 14 at 4:30pm. Stay tuned as we get this straightened out. Thanks!

Thanks for the update Nick...I looked on Thursday and didn't find it...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom