Canon S400 4.0MP and WP-DC 800 UW housing $150

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

samurai_k

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have a well taken care of Canon S400 and WP-DC 800 underwater housing for sale. This little camera has served me well over the years. I bought the camera new in Malaysia in 2002 and used it as my travel camera for a couple of years until I upgraded to a SD800. The camera sat in my drawer of electronics stuff until I started UW photography in 2005 when I bought the housing new in at Calmulet in Los Angeles. The camera was dedicated to UW photography until I upgraded to a Ikelite G9 setup in 2007. It has been on under 20 dives in warm-water diving in the Maldives, Cayman, and Palau. I need to clean out my what my wife calls the "man cave", so this rig must go with the rest of my rarely used toys. Here is what I will include:

Canon S400 4.0 mega pixel camera with CF-card and video support
Canon Li-Ion battery
Canon travel charger
Canon WP-DC800 underwater housing rated to 40M
Canon neck strap for housing
Water resistant CF-card holder and CF-card reader
PCMCIA CF-card reader
512MB CF-card

Here are pictures from the camera on my dive trips. They were all shot with ambient lighting and manipulating white-balance with a wrist slate underwater.

Canon S400 UW Pictures

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom