Whats wrong with this picture?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

it's badly framed, could use better lighting and is a little out of focus.

Umm, did you mean to ask about the diver instead? (Ok, I'm being a smartass, but I can't see the whole diver - maybe he has his DG/BT 'way uo his arm where the picture is cut off) Is this you we're being asked to critique? If not, did they consent to the forthcoming dissection??

cat once bubbled...
it's badly framed, could use better lighting and is a little out of focus.

Umm, did you mean to ask about the diver instead? (Ok, I'm being a smartass, but I can't see the whole diver - maybe he has his DG/BT 'way uo his arm where the picture is cut off) Is this you we're being asked to critique? If not, did they consent to the forthcoming dissection??

There was no light used and the viz was poor...I was asking about the diver and yes he's fine with being bashed...LOL

Edit: I can't spell...

Good one. It's a little blury but I'll take a shot...as compared to how I configure my equipment. For this excersize I'll concede that I don't know what you concider wrong.

No depth gauge or bottom timmer on the right rist.

No compass on the left...ok maybe you don't need one where you're diving.

It looks like the wing inflator is hanging loose.

There's some little blue thingie hanging from the right shoulder d-ring.

The clip on the primary doesn't look right but it's hard to see.

Is there only one cam band on the tank?

Oh...and this poor diver seems to forgotten his snorkel!

I don't like dust caps hanging on the tank.

MikeFerrara once bubbled...
Good one. It's a little blury but I'll take a shot...as compared to how I configure my equipment. For this excersize I'll concede that I don't know what you concider wrong.

No depth gauge or bottom timmer on the right rist.

No compass on the left...ok maybe you don't need one where you're diving.

It looks like the wing inflator is hanging loose.

There's some little blue thingie hanging from the right shoulder d-ring.

The clip on the primary doesn't look right but it's hard to see.

Is there only one cam band on the tank?

Oh...and this poor diver seems to forgotten his snorkel!

I don't like dust caps hanging on the tank.
exactly what I'm looking for...
To answer some of your questions...Yes there is only one cam band on the tank..The wing inflator is hanging loose...The dust cap came with the rented tank and yes the diver hates wearing a snorkel...Lmao

Good Stuff Mike F

Okay..
#1 It looks like his console(?) was not tied off, it was dangling down. (can't tell if its a console or power inflator)
#2 The way the hands are being held, its like he was looking for a Wrist computer that was not there.
#3 There are three hoses coming off the right side, Two for a Regulator and one going down to the BC?? (is the power inflator hooked up?)
#4 The regulator hoses (especially the Handoff) looked like the hose was too short.

All of these observations are subjective..

boomx5 once bubbled...
Is this self deprecating humor; or what?
Lmao.....Nah I'm trying to get my set up to where I want it..I thought I was getting close till I saw this pic..lol...Just wanted some input from the board...

Windwalker once bubbled...
Okay..
#1 It looks like his console(?) was not tied off, it was dangling down. (can't tell if its a console or power inflator)
#2 The way the hands are being held, its like he was looking for a Wrist computer that was not there.
#3 There are three hoses coming off the right side, Two for a Regulator and one going down to the BC?? (is the power inflator hooked up?)
#4 The regulator hoses (especially the Handoff) looked like the hose was too short.

All of these observations are subjective..
#1 console was clipped to lower left d-ring..

#2 Hands are always in that position no matter whats on the wrist.

#3 and #4..its a 7ft primary with a bungee backup there is not three hoses off right side...lol

I agree with the hand thing. At first I thought he was looking at a compass using an incorrect arm position. BUt a closer look reveals no compass, computer or watch.
It was hard for me to really take a look at the picture because of quality and the fact that i am half blind anyway :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom