Wreck-a-palluza trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don Learn

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
First Coast Divers in Jacksonville is putting on a wreck diving trip to Ft. lauderdale. The group can check in at Bahia mar hotel Friday afternoon for 2 nights and 4 wreck dives with Sea Experience over Saturay and Sunday morning. Don Learn, lead instructor at FCD will be hosting the trip and conducting a wreck specialty course on 4 different wrecks offshore lauderdale. The dates are: Friday March 12th - Sunday March 14th. The trip cost is $399.00 per person but does not include rental gear or tanks. The trip is capped at 20 divers and currently 8 spots are taken. Reservations must be made by March 5th with the store. For more details or reservations call First Coast Divers @ 904 737-0050. If you are flying in from out of town, call the store or Don 904 509 4383 for help with airport pick up or directions. Safe Diving.
Captain Don Learn

Sea Experience II huh? You are going to have a GREAT TIME!!! There's no better dive op in that area than Capt. Bill Cole. Listen, if you have any spots left on Friday or Sunday, this local might want to jump in if that's OK.

Call the dive shop and have them put you on standby for Sunday. I'll give you the wholesale rate for the dives if we're not full. I would like to fill the boat for these guys.

Ruh-roh, I spoke too soon. I apologize, I should have looked at my calendar before crashing your party. I'm working the SUDS Flea Market that Sunday, I work every Saturday and I'm diving with the SUDS guys on Friday. Hey, come to the flea market and say hello!!! Info is in my sig line.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom