Underseahunter quits Malpelo?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Stichus III

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I've noticed that the Underseahunter Group has no trips scheduled for Malpelo on their website. Anybody know why this is? The website does still adverstise trips to Malpelo. That suggests that this is a temporary thing. Anybody know more about this?

You should check the thread before this one. we were told that the Panamanian government has made it difficult or expensive either or both for the Costa Rican boats to get permits. You may want to check with Coiba Dive Expeditions for a trip.:blinking:

Thank you for your reply. But I can't find the thread you are reffering to.

You should check the thread before this one. we were told that the Panamanian government has made it difficult or expensive either or both for the Costa Rican boats to get permits. You may want to check with Coiba Dive Expeditions for a trip.:blinking:

Do you mean the Panamanian or Colombian Goverment. Malpelo is colombian land.

Do you mean the Panamanian or Colombian Goverment. Malpelo is colombian land.

Coiba is indeed Panamanian, but Malpelo is Colombian. So its still not clear to me.

Back
Top Bottom