New ScubaPro Jet Fin Size?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vicp

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have heard from several SP dealers that SP is coming out with Jet (paddle) Fins sized between the current XL, which are typically too small for some rockboots (10 - 11 sizes), and the XXL, which are huge and seem to be made for OTB boots.

The "new" size will apparently be called the XXL (similar in size to the XXL OMS Slipstreams and Turtle Fins) with the original XXL size to be called XXXL (3XL).

Is this true and has anyone seen these "new" SP XXLs Jets?

Thanks

I have heard the same from several dealers who indicate the mold has been completed and delivery expected in the coming months. It will definatly fill a big gap that I currently fit into...

Completely True! Noticed it in our new price guide. I have them on order but haven't physically seen it yet.

.... It will definatly fill a big gap that I currently fit into...

1+

Looking forward to it.

Best wishes.

The best news possible.. I wasn't even dreaming about this.

I am using XL's for wetsuit diving, but they are too small for drysuit and the old XXL was too large. I can hardly wait to buy the new XXL!!!

Only took, what, uh, 48 years. N

And still waiting..... Anyone actually seen a pair of these ?
I think I saw Mr. Snuffleupagus wearing a pair recently :)

And still waiting..... Anyone actually seen a pair of these ?
I think I saw Mr. Snuffleupagus wearing a pair recently :)

I have seen these when in person because we actually had them in but sold out! ScubaPro got it right, they are nice. Unfortunately they are on B/O and the good news is that we may have them by the beginning of September. I will let everyone know if we see them again!!! B/O have been brutal this year.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom