Ikelite Dome Port - #5503.85 in SoCal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

xcelratr

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hi all,

For sale is an Ikelite Dome Port, #5503.85 for $150. List is $200, most reputable places sell it for $190 plus tax and/or shipping.

This port is literally like new. It's only done 2 tanks. I'm selling it because I've changed the lenses I'm using underwater and no longer own the lens that I bought this port for. Have to make room in the case, so this port needs a new home.

I live in Redondo Beach and work in Orange, so can meet a buyer in either area, or along 22 or 405 between those two locations. Local buyers need to be cash only, please.

I am willing to ship, but buyer pays actual shipping costs and will need to mail me cash, or pay via money order or cashiers check and be willing to wait 2 weeks for me to ship. I can't believe anyone would want to do that, but I put it out there in case there's anyone that trusting left in the world, LOL. I expect this really needs to be an in-person cash deal.

Thanks for looking. Please check Ikelite's website or contact me with any questions.

From IKELITE Underwater Systems

6" DOME PORTS
Ikelite acrylic domes are injection molded specifically for underwater photography, and represent the finest optics in the industry. Domes are recommended for 28mm and wider lenses.
Zoom lenses that do not focus to 12" (30cm) require a +4 diopter close-up lens (available from camera stores).

Fits:
Lens less than 6.0" (15.2cm)
Also:
Nikon 18-135mm 1:3.5-5.6 G ED AF-S DX
Sigma 18-125mm F3.8-5.6 DC OS HSM
Canon 28-70mm
Sony 16-80mm DT F/3.5-4.5
Sony 16-105mm DT F/3.5-4.5

Attachments

• DSC_0088.jpg
    DSC_0088.jpg
    397.6 KB · Views: 24
  • DSC_0090.jpg
    DSC_0090.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 25
  • DSC_0091.jpg
    DSC_0091.jpg
    233.2 KB · Views: 27
^^^

I really appreciate the offer and you've got some really nice stuff. But there just isnt anything listed on your post that I need at this time.

Thanks very much for offering, though.

GL with your certification. You're gonna love diving and u/w photography!

Back
Top Bottom