President's Day Dive on Blue Tang

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Florida Scuba Divers

Contributor
Reaction score
Join us on Blue Tang for a President's Day Dive for only $30.00. That is HALF price! Seat won't last long so call the shop at 561-575-DIVE (3483) to reserve your spot. Winds should die down and be nice on the water tomorrow. Let's go diving! Also, take a look at the magic Rachel & Kelsey have done with our website. There are some great specials going on right now like:

1. Free Air Fills on Tues & Thurs when diving on Blue Tang
2. Buy 5 Dives and get 1 Free
3. Summer Camps for Kids
4. Mystery Dive Wednesday's
5. Freediving Courses
6. Dive on Shark Tales
7. Dive FREE on your Birthday

Good for you booking dives with a responsible Capain! Had I seen this earlier I'd have given Scubaworks a call..

I'd so be there....if I didn't have to work!

Trip report? Blue Tang often has very successful spearos which makes for very nice shark sightings. I like that boat.

Trip report? Blue Tang often has very successful spearos which makes for very nice shark sightings. I like that boat.

Had a great President's Day on the water. Most of the group wanted to lobster so lobster we did. Everyone on the boat limited out which is always nice. Ended up running 8 miles south of find better vis. (advantages to having a fast boat) Had about 35 feet vis, 68-70 degree water temps, and the current was slight South on the 1st dive and slight North on the 2nd. No sharks on on todays trip on Blue Tang however our other boat Shark Tales had a Hammerhead sighting on Sat. See video... I love diving off Jupiter!

YouTube - Shark Tales 2-12-10.wmv

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom