Anyone seen that new $300 Apollo Bio-Metal PRO Mask ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubafanatic

Contributor
Reaction score
I recently noticed this new Apollo mask on their WWW site, anyone have any first hand experience or heard from anyone who's dove this mask ? $ 300 retail is kinda spendy, especially in this 'down' economy, but sometimes there are things that arw worth the $, is this one of them?

scubafanatic:

The Bio-Metal PRO is a state of the art mask with great visibility, extremely low volume, the very highest quality mask skirt, tempered lenses, comes complete with a padded cordura mask bag.

www.diveapollo.com

scubafanatic:

The Bio-Metal PRO is a state of the art mask with great visibility, extremely low volume, the very highest quality mask skirt, tempered lenses, comes complete with a padded cordura mask bag.

Apollo Sports: Dive Gear

It looks interesting, one concern would be being able to try one on at a dive shop prior to purchase, as it would be unfortunate to spend $300 and have it not fit, and I'm not sure how many shops will inventory them versus making the diver special order one, sight unseen, so that's one reason I was just checking if anyone had any real-world experience. Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom