Sea & Sea DX-D70 underwater housing + Nikon D70

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ol Dirty Diver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Great opportunity to score a dSLR + underwater housing for a reasonable price!
  • I am selling a used Sea & Sea DX-D70 underwater housing w/ NX dome port, which is in good condition and completely functional.

4363354530_924054fd81_o_d.jpg

• If you don't have a Nikon D70 dSLR (for which this housing was made), I am also selling the D70 (with all essential accessories) which I used with this housing. Therefore, I am selling everything one would need (except for a lens) to get into advanced underwater photography, for a fraction it would otherwise cost.
4362612049_73123515ef_o_d.jpg

• If you're interested in this housing, you'd probably be interested in several of the other things I'm listing: numerous popular Nikon lenses (including 12-24mm and 10.5mm fisheye I used with this rig), Sea & Sea zoom gear for 12-24mm and other Sea & Sea accessories, Top Dawg II underwater video housing (along with Sony HDR-HC3 I used with it), etc. eBay Seller: kurtcham

4362611965_64479ff3a3_o_d.jpg

4363354454_e529d6ffa3_o_d.jpg

4362612235_e98d129af8_o_d.jpg

• If you are unfamiliar or uncomfortable using eBay, I can either walk you through the simple process or just as well sell to you directly.
The only reason I'm parting with my rig (with which I've taken a LOT of great photos) is because I'm finally upgrading, to a Nikon D700 + Sea & Sea housing. :cool2:

Damn damn damn! I don't need this, really really want. What are you looking for for the housing only (I have a D70s.)
I wouldn't mind ~$1000 for it (when new the housing was $2000 and the NX dome port is $650, and it still takes photos the same as if it was new), but feel free to make an offer...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom