Top Dawg II underwater video housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ol Dirty Diver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Great opportunity to score a top-quality underwater video housing for a reasonable price!
  • I am selling a barely used Top Dawg II underwater housing, which is in excellent condition and completely functional. The Top Dawg housing fits nearly any Sony camcorder, making it the most versatile underwater video housing (with an LCD!) on the market, which is a significant feature because pretty much all other underwater housings only fit a single camera, disallowing you from upgrading cameras without buying a new (expensive) housing too. If you're familiar with Light & Motion housings, the Top Dawg looks awfully similar to the Stingray, right? That's because Light & Motion makes Top Dawg; it's their value line of underwater housing.

4362612235_e98d129af8_o_d.jpg

• If you don't have a camcorder, I am also selling the barely used Sony HDR-HC3 HD camcorder I used with this housing. Therefore, I am selling everything one would need to get into advanced underwater videography, for a significant discount compared to what it would otherwise cost.
4362690887_6feb218b4c_o_d.jpg

• I have created a Buy It Now listing on eBay which includes all the information on what I am selling: eBay: Top Dawg II.

• If you're interested in this housing, you'd probably be interested in several of the other things I'm listing: several wide angle conversion lenses, Sony HD MiniDV tapes, spare batteries, etc. eBay Seller: kurtcham
4362735771_5b63abe917_o_d.jpg

205817148.jpg

• If you are unfamiliar or uncomfortable using eBay, I can either walk you through the simple process or just as well sell to you directly.

Thanks for looking and feel free to ask me any questions.

Back
Top Bottom