Monster Quest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aquaviolator

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Was informed that Monster Quest on I believe the History Channel is going to have an episode on Jewfish aka Goliath Grouper that have tried to eat divers :scared: I've never had one attack me or my frish. Has anyone ever had a bad encounter??? I believe it airs at 8 or 9 p.m. Could be entertaing :popcorn:

...... an episode on Jewfish aka Goliath Grouper that have tried to eat divers

If you want to read & see some really good fiction, try attending a NMFS fishing regulations meeting. They say there's no fish in the ocean :idk:

I wish that the "History" and "Discovery" channel would play more shows that deal in fact, real life is plenty interesting.

The thing is none of them are good. I have gotten sucked into watching so many episodes of that stupid show and they all end the same way, the evidence is inconclusive. It's nothing but shaky camera shots and interviews with idiots. That show needs to be pulled. That way I will never be tempted to waste another hour of my life getting duped into watching what I know will be a total disappointment at the end.

Lol I have gotten sucked in plenty of times, the creators of these shows are good at that, they probably moonlight at qvc. If a new sensational species was discovered I'm sure we wouldn't hear about it first from monster quest though.

Back
Top Bottom