Ft. Lauderdale, FL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

outamyway

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey all, I will be in Lauderdale-By-The-Sea next month and would like to do a dive or two. My son will be joining me so he needs a refresher course and we both will need to rent equipment. Where we are staying there is a reef and some other stuff to dive so we are interested in going self guided.
If anyone here can suggest a good dive shop to rent from and get the refresher course on the cheap, please let me know. We are open to other dive spots that we dont necessarily need a boat to get to. Anyone on here that will be in the area between March 15th and 19th is more than welcome to join us.

Thanks!
Jeff

My suggestion would be to contact ScubaBoard member Wetdawg.

Myself and my newly certified girlfriend dived with him last month and he did an excellent job getting her OW certified. He's independent but he works out of a dive shop in Fort Lauderdale.

There's a pool available for some practice work prior to heading out on the dive boat.

Wrong Regional forum.

Post here.

Florida Conch Divers - ScubaBoard

Nice crowd and a bunch from Lauderdale and surrounding areas.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Moved

Well there you go. :)

You can try Goldcoast. They have a new shop in LBTS. They have a few instructors that can do refresher courses, rentals and can probably guide you at there as well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom