WTB - Housing for Sony HVR-Z1U

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

xProteuSx

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I am looking for a housing for my Sony HVR-Z1U. Anyone have one to sell?

Thanks for the reply Shortysmadre ... only problem is that I can buy a brand new housing specifically for the HVR-Z1U for much less than the starting bid of this auction. I'm a student, and I am looking for a better deal :)

But I do appreciate your post. Thanks again.

diversteve,

Thanks for the heads up, but you're right: the $$ is an issue. I just don't understand why some people are asking what I would consider unreasonable money for their equipment. I don't mean to be disrespectful, because I'm sure those people paid more than what they are asking for their equipment, but today I can buy a brand new Sony HVR-Z1U with a ton of additional accessories, and a brand new Equinox housing with a 3.5" monitor (or maybe 4.5" if memory serves me right) off of ebay for $3200 and $2800 respectively, and free shipping. That's $6000 for ALL NEW equipment with extras, upgrades, and manufacturers warranty, while the ad you posted in particular is asking $7500 for used gear and no warranty, plus a shipping charge.

Anyways, that's my little rant ... if nothing comes up soon, I will just buy a new housing, as I already have the camera.

But thanks x 100 for your post :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom