SeA Doo Scooter Diver light hook up

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wizard1325

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I have a Explorer DPV and a Supercharged Scooter
I am looking for some idea or harness that i can attach a dive lite too
like 1 of those little ocean kentics lights

any ideas would be greatly appericated

Christian

Why do you want a dive light?

We use canister lights, and the majority of their purpose is to signal our buddies and the other part is to make the dive more enjoyable. Having some type of hand held light will allow you to pin the light on your buddies scooter so they can look out front and see if you are still there with them. After all when traveling at a higher rate of speed it is easy to get separated. Also if you need to signal to stop you can do so with the light. See now where a light mounted on your left hand comes into play? A really expensive can light is ideal, but there are plenty of smaller lights that can be mounted on a soft handle that will slip over your hand and hold the light in place.

I have a dive light
I wanted to find a connector of some sort to hook up to the middle of the scooter or the handles make it look cool like a mini sub haha
What is a cann light? I'm thinkinh those old ass civil war lanterns lol

I'm sorry your post confused the heck out of me

thanks i love y9ou guys =0)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom