Complete Entry Level Photography Setup

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

msqinc

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi All,

I've got a full underwater camera setup. It's entry level but it hase served me well. I've posted it on ebay but thought it might be helpful to post the link here. I would like to do any transaction via ebay however for everybody's ease.

The ebay link is:
Canon Powershot Camera, Waterproof Casing & Accessories - eBay (item 160407244107 end time Mar-01-10 07:01:52 PST)

completesetup.jpg

The full description:

Canon Powershot Camera, Waterproof Casing & Accessories
Complete underwater photography setup for scuba diving

This set has been used but well taken care of. It has a few scuffs but in very good condition. I’ve taken great underwater photos and videos with this camera. It’s everything you need to get started in underwater photography. You can see photos that were taken with this exact camera at Flickr: msqinc's Photostream

The set contains a Canon Powershot S50 camera:
• 5 megapixel sensor (2592 x 1944 pixels) for enlargements up to 20 x 30 inches
• 3x optical zoom and 4x digital zoom (12x total)
• Nine point AiAF, flexizone focus selection, three-minute movie clips, and automatic image rotation

Canon WP-DC300 Waterproof Case
• This case fits the S30, S40, S45 and S50 Canon Digital Cameras
• Is good to a depth of 30M/100ft

6 Compact Flash Cards
(1) 32MB Canon Compact Flash Disk
(1) 128MB ScanDisk Compact Flash Disk (not shown in photo)
(3) ScanDisk 256MB Ultra Compact Flash Disk
(1) ScanDisk Extreme III 1Gig Compact Flash Disk

1 Rechargeable lithium-ion battery

1 Wall charger

1 Mini- USB Cable

1 Leather Camera Case

Full disclosure: The photos shown in the flicker link I took on a trip to Bonaire. While they were all taken with this camera they were also post processed in Photoshop. All underwater photos have a blue cast to them that needs to be filtered out of the final photo. You can find more information about this filter on Adobe’s website Adobe - Photoshop Actions

US sales only.

Thanks for looking.

Sandra

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom