Sea & Sea DX-5000G

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sharky60

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Great first time underwater camera!
Sea & Sea DX-5000G (5.1M pix camera), underwater housing, wide angle lens, brand new o-ring pack, original software and manuals

Asking $500 or OBO, The wide angle lens alone is a $350 item alone and will work with the DX-8000 if you decide to move up.

DX5000G.jpg

see my gallery for images taken with this camera, (images taken with the use of a YS-25 strobe, not included). 90% of all images taken in my gallery have been taken with the DX-5000G the rest were taken with the earlier DX-3000 version.

p.s.

May possibly consider selling the wide angel lens alone to someone with a DX-8000G,
no scratches or abrasions, $275 Firm.

still up for grabs...

Dear Sharkey,
I saw your DX 5000G camera and housing on sale at this site, but already have the housing and wide conversion lens. If you have not sold the camera would you be willing to split the items and make a deal on the camera and instruction manual ?
Margie Smith
hucksmith@fnwusers.com

Wide angle lens SOLD!!!! Thankx Doc!!

DX-5000G, housing still available at $300 O.B.O.

I have posted on two occasions that I am interested in purchasing the camera for 250. Have not heard your thoughts. If acceptable how do we get intouch to make payment etc.? Margaret Smith

Both items sold...

Thanks for responding. Sorry it is sold. This camera is hard to find! I was given a free housing and wide angle lens by my scuba shop. Now I have to find the camera to go inside. thought I was onto one when I responded to your July 8th posting that it was still available. Oh well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom