FS: sealife reefmaster mini+strobe+wa lense +more

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayaa3

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Selling either as a package, or broken down:

Package: camera, WA lense, 1 strobe the sl960D (variable power) strobe, diffuser, fiber cable, padded reefmaster bag - $400 shipped UPS Ground CONUS, and I pick up pay pal fees. If you want faster/different shipping, you'll have to pay the difference.

for just $50 more if you are buying the package above, I'll include the 2nd strobe, which does not have a diffuser, or fiber cable

I'de prefer to sell it as a package - as I think it's a nice setup that way, but if anyone wants any part of it, here is individual pricing, buying individual pieces I'll pick up pay pall fees, but you'll pay shipping:

1 x SL960 - $75- strobe that doesn't have variable power

1 x SL960D - $160 - strobe has variable power and 4 different pre-flash settings

1 x SL 968 diffuser - $15

1 x SL973 Reefmaster mini WA lense - $50

1 x SL962 fiber optic strobe slave cable - $20

1 x reefmaster mini sl320 camera (6 megapixel, 130ft depth rating) - $160
Have original box, spare o ring, camera flash shield used if it is ever mounted on a sealife strobe tray and a 1 gig SD card.

Ray Aslin's Photos - Cozumel diving pics 2/15/2010 | Facebook

that link has pics taken last week in Cozumel - C-53 wreck, Paradise Reef, and Palancar bricks photos.

Everything is in fine working order, no scratches to speak of...I can email pics of the camera and all the parts, just send me an email.

I prefer email rayaa3@yahoo.com, but PM if you prefer, I don't hang out on Scubaboard as much as scubatoys, so I usually respond slower to PM or posts here.

thanks for looking, happy diving,

Ray

SL960D, diffuser, and fiber slave cable sold...what's left:

1 x reefmaster mini sl320 camera (6 megapixel, 130ft depth rating) - $150
Have original box, spare o ring, camera flash shield used if it is ever mounted on a sealife strobe tray and a 1 gig SD card.

1 x SL973 Reefmaster mini WA lense - $50

1 x SL960 - $75- strobe that doesn't have variable power

260 takes it all, and I'll pay shipping if you buy it all.

If you do choose to use this as one complete setup, I recommend going online and buying the SL962 fiber optic cable. The strobe was originally sold without it, because the 'eye' on the strobe is suppose to see your camera's flash and trigger the strobe. I always used the fiber optic cable, but have now sold it. In the real world (more than 20 feet of water), the eye doesn't see it, unless you have the fiber slave cable). It will cost you 30 bucks online. That would mean you get a nice setup with strobe for less than 300 bucks!

The reefmaster/SL960 was my setup before I bought the SL960D. Here's some pics I took with it a year ago...the batch I posted earlier was using the SL960D (and was the result of more practice, which is the best ingredient for taking good pictures).

Ray Aslin's Photos - Cozumel - underwater | Facebook

So this is the package, complete setup ready to start taking great photos:

Reefmaster mini 6mp camera
1 gig sd card
spare o ring for camera
original paperwork/box for camera
SL973 reefmaster mini Wide Angle lense
SL960 Strobe, tray, arm + fiber optical cable

complete setup - $290 to your door.

I Accept paypal.

sorry - explanation for price of $290, I went out and bought a new fiber optic cable ($30) for it, so that the complete package was ready to go.

Sorry, I think that's a little low, compared to what others are asking for a digital system with a strobe.

I retured your PM if you interested though.

camera_photos_004.JPG
[/url][/IMG]

closing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom