The ol' fatboy has a little sucess

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jbd

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Thanks to comments in the other thread I managed to get the 25 yard UW swim done(just practice). It seems rcohn's comments about reaching potential after 15 minutes were pretty accurate. After several attempts at this task I finally made it despite being very tired already and puffing like a freight train on the surface.

Its really sad to know that I let myself get into this sad pitiful level of fitness. Todays workout brought back memories of swims I use to do many years ago; some were close to 5 miles. Today I struggled with a few yards. Sad, sad, sad.

WELL DONE jdb
Just keep at it and i am shore that you get there ( sorry about the pun )

Hang in there, Rome wasn't built in a day.

Remember, you're like a fine wine-sometimes you need to get out of shape before you really appreciate & enjoy getting back into shape. Like a fine wine, babe.

like Rome!!

Hey scubadweeb--LOL if you saw me in the water the last thing you would think of is fine wine :eek:

Thanks for all the encouragement!!

Naw JBD,

ya got the ScubaDweeb all wrong... he's just heard you on the board... :tease: "Would you like a little cheese with that wine???"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom