Galileo Sol Where to buy?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wizard1325

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
OK i know i can buy at scuba.com or lesiurepro
but Im looking for a great deal

do any of you guys have hook ups or know people that are selling theres?

you guys would helping me out alot
(For my first Dive Computer)

SSgt PALEY
U.S.A.F
Security Forces

Thanks I sent them an email

fwiw, when Ken (Mo2vation) says near perfect - it will be. I've seen used gear he's sold that looked brand new. He's also an excellent photographer so although those photos look like they're from the mfgr. - they're likely his of the actual unit.

I don't know Ken, I just post on his board (DiveMatrix) occasionally.

If your going to pay that much why not look at the Shearwater or X1?

If your going to pay that much why not look at the Shearwater or X1?

There not Air Integrated, they also do not have a compass

Reactions: CPH
Wow thanks guys for the support

still waiting on his email =/

OK i know i can buy at scuba.com or lesiurepro
but Im looking for a great deal

do any of you guys have hook ups or know people that are selling theres?

you guys would helping me out alot
(For my first Dive Computer)

SSgt PALEY
U.S.A.F
Security Forces

Depending on your exact needs you might want to give the Galileo Luna a look. I just ordered one from my local dealer. I did alot of research and they are basically the exact same computer as the Galileo Sol except for the heart monitor and it lacks the multi gas option, but both of those options can be purchased and downloaded at a later time if you see the need. I bought mine from my local dealer because I didnt want any warranty issues with an online dealer. Its suggested retail is $1350 but my dealer sold me mine for $1215 out the door. I would strongly suggest trying to deal with your local dealer first as they might cut you a pretty good deal as mine did for me. I dont always buy all of my gear from my LDS but I do try to get most of my big ticket items from him.

I was told the Luna will not be able to be used for Tri-Mix. Only the Galileo will.

Its suggested retail is $1350 but my dealer sold me mine for $1215 out the door. I would strongly suggest trying to deal with your local dealer first as they might cut you a pretty good deal as mine did for me

Paying $400.00 more then the cheapest online retailer does not sound like a good deal to me. And The site below is an Authorized Retailer. I have purchased Reg's from them and got them serviced with no problems.

http://www.scubastore.com/scuba-diving/uwatec-galileo-luna-with-transmitter/6000/p

For the Price you Paid you could have gotten the Galileo Sol
Galileo Sol

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom