Ireland in August

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

carolrose

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I will be in Ireland for 2 weeks in mid-August this year and would love to do some diving. I grew up in Dublin and will be spending at least a week there, so I'd love to do some diving there. I'll also be in Cork for a few days at least a few days to see family. Any suggestions for good dive shops in those areas, and/or good dives? Also, what type of rental gear is easy to get/what is worth bringing?
Thanks for any suggestions!

Hi Caroln, Good to hear you will be diving a bit in Ireland in August you should have a ball. I have done my open water in dublin last year and have just finished my AOW in malta so Im diving as much as I can at the minute. I use Ocean Divers in Dun laoghaire for all my diving .. They have boats running saturday and sundays in summer and have great gear to rent... You can find them on-line for more info.. Hope this helps and send me a message if you need more information.

Good luck..

Back
Top Bottom