Valve Manual

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

skdvr

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Does anyone have a copy of the manual for Genesis Valves that they could email me.

Thanks
Phil

There is no owner's manual for the Genesis scuba valve.

If you are looking for a repair manual, we do not make them available to consumers. They are for dealers and authorized technicians.

Genesis Scuba

Yes I am looking for a repair manual. I know that YOU do not make them available, but that does not mean that they are not out there. You really cannot get much more simple than a tank valve. I have one that started leaking from the handle when I tried to put pressure through the valve. After I removed the handle and bonnet nut I foung the teflon split ring was in two pieces. It was time for an O2 cleaning anyway... I just thought that the manual would be nice to have in hand for O-ring and lube requirements, but I already have that figured out.

I really thing that Sherwood should follow suit of some of the other equipment makes and make their repair manuals and parts available to the end user.

Thanks
Phil

Back
Top Bottom