BC, Regulator, Octo, Gauges/computer 4 sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DebbyDiver

Livin' the dream
ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Posting this in Conch Trips and Marketplace because he really wants a local sale, and y'all know me here but I'm not known in the Classifieds section. Mods, if you decide it must be moved, please remove this first paragraph then let me know.

My former spouse stopped diving about six years ago. To quell the rumors that started when I sold his tanks in December, no, he is NOT sick, he just doesn't enjoy diving anymore. Well, ok, that might be a sickness, lol.

For $350 cash, and yes he is firm on that, he is offering the following gear. Ages of the gear range from about 6 years to 9 years. I personally acquired all of the gear for him while we were married, it is all from UnderSeas Sports dive shop in Fort Lauderdale. Thinking back to his diving habits, I would wager that this gear was used no more than about 20 times. About six times on charters in the Keys, twice on a cruise to the Caribbean, and about ten times on the boat we co-owned. It is in BEAUTIFUL condition and I would not hesitate to use any of it myself. EDIT: the ex- just informed me that I have overestimated the number of dives made with this gear.

The gear is currently in Dania Beach with me, but he lives in Jupiter and is down here frequently for golfing and he could deliver or meet you if you are north.

BC: USDivers Sonic 2, XL. (Not weight-integrated, you use a weightbelt)

Regulator: USDivers Titan.

Octopus: Aqualung.

SPG: Oceanic.

Compass: Oceanic.

Computer: Oceanic Datamax Sport (air only) with fresh battery

All of the above is $350. For another $50 he will throw in a like-new Armor wheeled bag. This is the one with the hard shelled back. It is not available separately. It has been used exactly once, as baggage sending this gear to a cruise in the Caribbean. It has never been on a boat (other than the cabin in the cruise ship).

No tanks are included in this deal, they are already sold.

DSC_0871.JPG
DSC_0872.JPG
DSC_0875.JPG
DSC_0876.JPG
DSC_0879.JPG
DSC_0881.JPG
DSC_0886.JPG
DSC_0865.JPG

Last edited:
Is he willing to separate? I'd go maybe $100.00 for the Titan Reg (don't need the octo or anything else, just the first and second stage)

Let me know,
scooter

The items are being sold together. You can buy all of it and sell what you don't need.

Hey Debby, you are still living in Dania Beach? It's been a while!

BTW: I have the same BCD and it's as tough as they make them!

Why wouldn't I be? You do know about the real estate market, right? Everybody still lives where they were living. And we will be for a long, long time. :rofl3:

So do you know someone interested in Rick's gear?

For those who have been asking yes, this gear is still available. :wink:

Hey, the weather is beautiful, dive season is ON, who needs some great dive gear at a great price?

Hey there Debbie, I just saw your posting and I'm extremely interested in taking that gear off your hands, bag included. I will be heading down to FL this summer and was wondering if you would be willing to hold it for me until then. I would be able to send you the money in about a month if that is alright with you. I look forward to hearing back from you soon

Hi, my ex- would hold it for you if you sent him the money right away. We can't hold something for a month with no payment. I'm sure you understand. :)

DebbY

Yea, I completely understand where you're coming from; Here's to hoping it's still available 2 weeks from now

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom