Uploading Owner Info via SmartTRAK

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CaptTrips

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
In the Galileo sol manual it states the only way to upload owner and emergency info is to use the SmartTRAK software. I have it installed and can download dives from the sol to SmartTRAK but can not see the process to upload. Has anyone done this? Thanks

I have the same question. I'm surprised that some of the experts on this forum haven't answered you.

Just a guess here (I have a Tec 2G and a Luna on the way), but from looking at the software and in regard to what uploads on a Tec 2G, uploading should be accomplished through "options" and then either "dive computer settings" or "Galileo set up".

Just a guess here (I have a Tec 2G and a Luna on the way), but from looking at the software and in regard to what uploads on a Tec 2G, uploading should be accomplished through "options" and then either "dive computer settings" or "Galileo set up".

Since I own a Sol, its ...what he said....

There is a course online via ediving that explains set up of the Galileo, worth the money to get the most out of your investment. www.divecomputertraining.com

Good luck.

Try this. Connect your Galileo to the computer and open Smarttrak. Either use the picture of the Galileo on the option bar or go to options to open dive computer settings. A new window will open. In that window will be tabs about 1/3 down including the last which is Personalization. Open that tab and the two areas to enter personal and emergency info come up. Just type info in and sync with dive computer.

Other settings can be accessed here as well.

Hope that helps.

DA Aquamaster had it right, it is the "Galileo Setup" under options. What I was doing wrong is I did not have the sol linked to the computer. I found it helpfull to have everything written first in Notepad because the sol will turn off due to inactivity while you are writing everything out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom