Fort Myers diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

electecpaul

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I will be going to Fort Mters Beach in April 2nd to April 5th then going to Chokoloskee Island from the 6th to the 10th. Any good dive sites to go to?

I agree with johnny, poor viz and just not much to see. If I were you though, head north a bit to Venice and do a shark tooth fossil dive at least.

Nothing against Venice but you could probably be in miami in the same amount of time.
I was curious where tamiami trail met the atlantic on the other side and it seems it
ends up just south of the bridge out to RJ's diving. Coming from Chokoloskee it looks
closer to the east coast than Venice.

Last edited:
Like I posted to the OP who inquired about Naples,Fl diving.
You'd do better to shoot across Alligator Alley and dive the east side.

I go to Ft Meyers a good bit. I got about the same thing called a dive shop it was a little high he told me they had to go so far out to get good water. I saw fossel dive charter in Venice that sounds intresting I may try it my next trip to Ft. Meyers Venice is 60 miles north

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom