Boynton dive shops?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

soamelt

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I was planning on going out with UW Explorers on Sunday, but need one steel tank. Does anyone know if there are any dive shops near that boat that rents them?

Last edited:
Kevin might rent you one if you ask him real nice...he does have a shop right around the corner :)

I shot an email over. I thought I heard or saw mention that he had a shop, but didn't see any links or mention on his site.

Kevin might rent you one if you ask him real nice...he does have a shop right around the corner :)

I shot an email over. I thought I heard or saw mention that he had a shop, but didn't see any links or mention on his site.

No more shop. But, he may have tanks available. Or, there are other shops in the area you could check with. But, I would contact him first.

No more shop? See what I miss out on when I don't dive when the water gets cold!

I was planning on going out with UW Explorers on Sunday, but need one steel tank. Does anyone know if there are any dive shops near that boat that rents them?

I heard Pirate Divers was closed but did not know for sure as the website is still up Welcome

Regardless, UE should be able to rent you a steel tank, $8 air, $12 nitrox. I would probably call (561-577-3326) rather than reserve the tank on the reservation page to increase your chances of getting exactly what you want. I have used steel and aluminum, DIN and yoke on the Explorer, they all work for me.

Enjoy your dives on Sunday, I'm happy I'll be getting back down in April

Good diving, Craig

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom