West Palm Operators

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RetMTFE

Contributor
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend an operator in West Palm that is doing weekday dives?
I'm thinking of driving down to the DD store next week and figured I might as well get wet.
Little Deeper doesn't list anything on their calendar and didn't respond to an email.
I can always hit Jupiter Dive Center on the way back but haven't dived West Palm so I thought I would give it a try.

I have found that most of the West Palm operators respond much better to phone calls.

I'm thinking of driving down to the DD store next week and figured I might as well get wet.
Little Deeper doesn't list anything on their calendar and didn't respond to an email.
I can always hit Jupiter Dive Center on the way back but haven't dived West Palm so I thought I would give it a try.

Call Little Deeper directly. 561-436-5299 It's the friendliest little dive boat in Florida. My other favorite in the same marina is Walker's Dive Charters 561-253-4294, and Abernathy is also very good. 561-842-6356.

Of course... Jupiter Dive Center is my favorite charter in Jupiter. Plus... they leave at 9AM, so I don't have to leave the house at O-dark-thirty... (I have a 2 hour drive)

I use all four of them, and I've never had a bad experience.

Al

I have used and can recommend the following:
Scuba Diving in the Palm Beach area - Walkers Dive Charters
Welcome to The Scuba Club, America's Only Country Club For Scuba Divers in West Palm Beach, FL
Scuba Diving Palm Beach, Florida :: Jim Abernethy's Scuba Adventures

I agree that phone calls will get better responses: I have also been out with Under Water Explorers (noted above) and had a good experience

the marine conditions have been poor lately: don't know if anyone is actually running boats right now or not. You can try Blue Heron Bridge if you can't find a boat going

I just stopped in at Pura Vida Divers a couple weeks back to see where they kept their
boat. Their dive shop is actually on singer island but the boat is in a small harbor
a bit north of blue heron blvd. on the mainland. I've heard good things about the
charter but that's as close as I got to diving with them. I believe Jim Abernathy
Scuba Adventures is in the same harbor as well as the Little Deeper.

We have had unseasonably cold weather and rough seas this winter. Most charters don't have weekday charters running routinely this time of year, but will schedule one if you ask and can help fill it with minimum number of divers to cover their expenses.

I've got a trip going out next week. http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/tr...25964-2-tank-dive-charter-tue-3-16th-wpb.html

Join us.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom