Complete Sea&Sea RDX450 Camera Setup

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lancer4545

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I am selling this setup because I am upgrading to one which is capable of greater depth.

I have only taken it out on a handful of trips and it has always served me well and taken some stunning photographs.

The housing and strobes are rated to 60 meters. More information is available at RDX-450D | Digital SLR Camera Housings [RDX-series] | Digital SLR Camera Housings | Discontinued Products | Line up | SEA & SEA

The EOS 450D has a large 12.2 megapixel count and a pop up flash. For storage it uses an SD card and I will include 2 16GB cards. More info at http://www.canon.com.au/en-AU/For-Yo...R-Cameras/450D

I have the following included in this package and has everything you need to go diving and take your own photos.

Canon EOS 450D Camera Body

Canon 18-55 EF-S Lens

Canon battery charger

UV filter

Polarizing filter

2 x 16Gb SD Cards

Sea&Sea RDX450 housing

Heavy Duty Lanyard

NS Compact Dome Port & soft cover

RDX Port Adapter

RDX Tray & Handles

2 x S&S Strobe Arm kits

2 x S&S YS110a Strobes & optic fiber cables.

Spare oring kit

Pelican Roller Case

All the spares and spanners etc.

$3500.00US

The item is located in Australia and I am happy to ship overseas. Shipping will be at the actual cost and by whatever method you prefer. Please contact me for a price to your location

Regards,

Lance

P1010041XS.jpg

DSCF0742s.JPG

DSCF0743s.JPG

DSCF0740s.JPG

Last edited:
Thankyou everyone for the interest in this camera kit.

Now sold.

Regards,

Lance

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom